This copyright policy sets out how users are permitted to read and use our content and also explains the types of use that require the special booking for consultation or purchasing any selected products. This policy forms part of our terms and conditions and the contents furnished are sole property of StudyMRCOG Medical Consultancy Pvt Ltd.
Thank you for reading this policy, our ability to invest in high quality consultation and hospitality depends on our users complying with it. We reserve the right to change our copyright policy from time to time by publishing an updated policy on newborn.org.in, which shall become effective and replace any previous policy with effect from publication. This version of the copyright policy was published on 17 Feb 2021.
What is copyright?
Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright protected works. All of the material published on our website and other digital/wireless platforms is protected by copyright law and should only be used as set out in the “How may I use Newborn.org.in content?” section below. Use that is made without our permission may therefore infringe our copyright which can result in personal and corporate liability. Where we state below that something is not allowed or permitted, then to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions: that is, it is a breach of contract, and may also violate copyright law.
How may I use Newborn.org.in content?
You may do the following:
- View our content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with our website (Newborn.org,.in) (this might be your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet or other mobile device) and store our content on that device for your personal use.
- Print single copies of articles on paper for your personal use;
- Share links to articles by using any sharing tools we make available.
How may I republish or redistribute Newborn.org.in content?
Except as set out above, you may not copy our webpage content from Newborn.org.in or any third-party source of Newborn content such as news aggregators and you may not republish or redistribute full text articles, for example by pasting them into emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters, or intranets.
What am I not permitted to do with Newborn.org.in content?
You cannot do anything other than make use of the content as set out above. By way of example only, this means that you cannot:
- Copy, publish or redistribute full text articles, photographs, graphics, tables or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
- Create derivative works from our content, unless you are creating summaries as described above.
- Photocopy or scan copies of articles.
- Remove the copyright or or trademark notice from any copies of Newborn content.
- Use spidering technology or other datamining technologies to search and link to Newborn.org.in.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual from by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any newborn content (by spidering or otherwise).
- Frame, harvest, or scrape Newborn content or otherwise access Newborn.org.in content for similar
Rev 1 Date 16/2/2021